It’s a chilly and windy day in Saint Paul. The best Sunday requires comfort foods, family/friends, and relaxation. Get your comfy clothes on, grab a book or watch a movie and get the crockpot cooking!
Julie Bird’s Bloody Mary Beef Roast
5 hour cook time
- 2-3lb Beef Round Sirloin Tip Roast
- 6 Medium Klondike Goldust Potatoes – Cut into Large Chunks
- 3 Medium Yellow Onions – Sliced
- 6 Cloves of Garlic
- 1/2lb Baby Carrots
- 1 can Garlic Basil Diced Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Smoked BBQ Sauce
- 5 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 cup Mr & Mrs T Fiery Pepper Bloody Mary Mix
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Oregano Seasoning
- 3 tablespoons Basil Seasoning
- 3 tablespoons Ground Black Pepper
- 2 teaspoons of Salt
Mix all the dry seasonings in a small bowl and set aside. In the crockpot mix all chopped potatoes, 2 sliced onions, 4 pressed garlic cloves, carrots, can of diced tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, Bloody Mary mix, water, 1/2 of the seasoning mixture.
Rub the roast with the BBQ sauce and the remainder of pressed garlic. Sprinkle the other half of the seasoning mixture on the roast. Place the roast on top of the veggies in the crockpot. Add the last sliced onion on top of the roast.
Cook for 5 hours and enjoy!