This is a beef recipe that is simple and can be used in two ways (2:1). This recipe can easily substitute ground beef with ground turkey or ground chicken.
Recipe 1: Jalapeño Sliders
- Buns (I use Udi’s Gluten Free Hamburger Buns)
- 1.5 lbs. Ground Meat (Your choice)
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Can of Diced Tomatoes With Green Chiles
- 1/2 Cup of Jalapeño or Spicy Ketchup
- 1 Teaspoon of All Purpose FODMAP Spice
Jalapeño beef is created by grounding the meat, onion, garlic, and green Chile tomatoes. Once the meat is ready and the onions are golden brown, add the ketchup and all purpose FODMAP spice. Mix well. Add a couple of scoops on some buns, and you have Jalapeño beef sliders. Serve with plain potato chips or fresh steamed vegetables.
Recipe 2: Jalapeño Beef Potato
- Jalapeño Beef Mix From Above
- Steamed Mixed Fresh Vegetables
- Yukon Potatoes cooked until golden brown.
This is a simple meal that has easy layered components. I steam mixed vegetables and fry some potatoes up with garlic infused olive oil, salt, and pepper. I grab a bowl, place potatoes in the bowl with the jalapeño beef mixture in top with the fresh vegetables around the edge.